We specialize in air conditioning and heating system installation, repair, and maintenance for all types of trucks and heavy equipment. This includes virtually all types of equipment whether it needs engine, hydraulic, or electric driven system components. We offer aftermarket A/C, Heat, and some factory drop in coil systems. With a mobile service available we are also a one stop shop for your AC and Heating repair needs. For anti-idling we offer sales, service, and installation on all types of generators, whether its battery operated, or diesel. We welcome an opportunity to give you a free estimate for your next installation or repair.
EPA 608 Certified Proctor / Trainer
MACS Section 609 Certified Proctor / Trainer
Member of MACS (Mobile Air Conditioning Society)
Founded in 1981, MACS is the leading non-profit trade association for the mobile air conditioning, heating and engine cooling system segment of the automotive aftermarket. Since 1991, MACS has assisted more than 600,000 technicians to comply with the 1990 U.S. EPA Clean Air Act requirements for certification in refrigerant recovery and recycling to protect the environment. The Mobile Air Conditioning Society (MACS) Worldwide’s mission is clear and focused–as the recognized global authority on mobile air conditioning and heat transfer industry issues.It is a mission we have been fulfilling for our growing global membership and the industry since 1981 in the following ways:
- Providing training, education and compliance programs for the mobile air conditioning and heat transfer industry.
- Providing a forum for exchange of trade information on a regional, national and international basis.
- Facilitating business between all segments of the industry.
- Providing tangible value for members, such as product marketing, promotion and affinity programs.
- Disseminating legislative, regulatory and trade information (including data, current developments and training materials).
- Providing information on legislative and regulatory initiatives that affect the industry and advocate for the industry to legislative bodies.